Note: The Human Cloning Foundation does not have the resources to check the factual accuracy of all the essays that it publishes. The reader must do fact checking on his or her own.
- NEW! Cloning Humans is Beneficial by Tae. Hoon H.
- NEW!Walter Payton, Cloning, and Transplants; and My Kidneys by Shauna Carroll Anderson
- NEW! Do Not Ban Cloning by Kenny H.
- NEW! In Support of the Argument for Human Cloning by John Greeney
- NEW! Cloning the Human Race: The Importance and Advantages of Cloning Technology by Seah Nili
- NEW! Should Cloning be Banned? byMichelle Halby
- NEW! What is Mammalian Cloning and Why It May Be Important by Barry Evans
- NEW! Cloning is Beneficial to Humanity by Adam Fox
- NEW! Death, the Final Frontier by Charles Dunn
- NEW!Cloning and Overpopulation - Not a Problem! by Stephanie
- Human cloning from a sensitive male point of view by Mihailo Alic
- Cloning for Bioethicists byJosé F. Jaramillo Vásquez
- Revolted by Bioethicists by Hank H.
- Cloning for Medical Purposes by Gabby
- The Human Cloning Question: To Do, or Not to DO by Miguel Hernandez IV
- Cloning Earth's Life byJosé F. Jaramillo Vásquez (this essay contains fantastic graphics so it is slower to download)
- Human Cloning: A Promising Cornucopia by Randolfe H. Wicker
- Cloning: It Will Happen by Bradley J. Seward
- The Power of Cloning by David Jose Guillen
- Human Cloning Should be Permitted by David B.
- Cloning to be or not to be by Seth Kelso
- Cloning is ethical depending on how it's used by Stephanie H.
- Cloning Essays by Ben B.
- Why Cloning Should be Legal by Alexa Elrod
- Should Human Cloning Be Allowed? by LiShing L.
- Cloning Cloning by Jill W.
- The Human Cloning Controversy by Dani D.
- James H.'s Essay in Support of Human Cloning
- Joe P.'sPro-Human Cloning Essay
- Tony C.'s Pro-Human Cloning Essay
- Scarlet fever prevents baby, please help me to have a genetically related baby
- The Science, Ethics, and Benefits of Human Cloning
- The Staggering Benefits of Human Cloning by Shi-Yi K.
- Kevin M.'s Pro-Human Cloning Essay
- Essay byK. Razdan, Ph.D.
- Esmaeili's Pro-Human Cloning Essay
- Human Cloning Should Not Be Bannedby Jason B.
- Jason K.'sPro-Human Cloning Essay
- Human Cloning: the Scientific Revolution of the Future by Tom W.
- Kevin's Human Cloning Essay
- Vincent's Pro-Human Cloning Essay
- Cloning: The Medicine of the New Millenium
- Why Cloning Should not be Banned
- It's unethical to ban human cloning!
- Let Them Go! Let Them Grow!
- A woman has no viable eggs, her husband explains why this couple is in favor of human cloning
- She Wants to have a Clone
- Lloyd's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Tim's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Greg's Pro-Cloning Essay
- B. Priestley's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Chris's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Lloyd's Second Pro-Cloning Essay
- Sean's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Austin's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Mike's Pro-Cloning and Life Perfection Essay
- Can Cloning Help Silvia?
Register with the Human Cloning Foundation!
The first cloned human embryo
The benefits of human cloning
All the reasons why we should clone human beings
The three ways to clone mammals!
Help for students writing essays or doing projects
Essays supporting human cloning published by the HCF
Prominent people in support of human cloning!
Organizations that support human cloning
The Human Cloning Foundation and Dr. Richard Seed
Essays supporting human cloning written by the HCF
Publish your pro-cloning essay here
Best scientific, medical, and legal articles on human cloning
Books about human cloning (nonfiction)
Books about human cloning (fiction)
Books about DNA
Books about infertility
Books about genetics and genetic engineering
Movies that deal with human cloning or related topics
Links to other web sites in support of human cloning
Link exchange program
Storing DNA for cloning
About the Human Cloning Foundation
Contact the Human Cloning Foundation
The HCF Bookworm's Bookstore
This webpage was created 8/3/98.Updated 10/5/98.Updated 12/1/1998. Updated 03/11/1999. Updated 04/09/1999. Updated 06/13/99. Updated 07/17/1999. Updated 07/25/99. Updated 11/29/99. Updated 01/05/2000.
If you have been tasked with writing a cloning essay, we recommend you to read the following article as it contains a number of essential tips that will help you compose an essay on cloning. Writing human cloning essays requires students to have profound knowledge of the topic and possess persuasive skills to make the audience take your side while discussing human or animal cloning. Let us discuss the basics of writing human cloning persuasive essay.
- First, you need to keep in mind that human and animal cloning still causes much controversy. Specifically human cloning is among the most anger-generating topics of the modern world. Before taking a side either in favor or against human cloning, you need to thoroughly investigate the topic to find out what arguments currently exist on the issue of cloning. In this way, you will be prepared for debate with your classmates after writing an essay on human cloning. The following facts about cloning might be of some help.
- Previously, human cloning was considered a great breakthrough in biology, but these days, it is no longer considered as such. According to Wikipedia, the number of opponents of human cloning is still increasing, and the topic has become one of the reasons for heated debates among scientists all over the world. While writing cloning humans essay, you need to consider such issues as the role of divine spirit in the society, the quality of life of the cloned person and his/her inner state.
- Furthermore, you need to remember that before writing a human cloning essay, you should learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of human cloning. This will ensure that your essay is relevant and reflects the contemporary perspective regarding human cloning. Cloning persuasive essay can either deal with benefits or drawbacks of cloning and usually ends with a well-informed conclusion.
The current essay will further discuss some of the most prominent pros and cons of human cloning.
- Among the beneficial sides of human cloning is the fact that it could possibly help to eliminate defective genes in humans. Because there is observed an increase in the damage of human DNA, the threat of defective genes becomes more and more vital. With the help of cloning, this problem can be easily solved. If you want to learn more on this issue, check the following link.
- Another advantage of cloning is reflected in the idea that human cloning is an innovative approach that is likely to change the world positively in the nearest future, if the idea of cloning is accepted by the world community. There exist numerous essays on cloning that present this phenomenon as a highly powerful instrument that can bring about a number of changes for the whole world. According to Wikipedia, humans can be cloned to provide possible benefits to other people, which can be considered a significant advantage of human cloning.
- Among other advantages of cloning are the following: cloning helps people to recover faster from traumatic injuries; it makes modification of human genes more meaningful; it can eliminate the problem of infertility; and finally, it can help to treat a number of disorders by replacing injured organs and tissues in the human body. The advantages of cloning are often discussed in the essays on cloning available online. Check out the link to find out more.
As for the drawbacks of cloning, it needs to be noted that the negative sides of cloning are also numerous. To mention a few, cloning is associated with a risk of faster aging and it is basically against all laws of nature. When writing cloning essays, you have to list not only the positive sides of cloning, but also the negative ones, unless you are writing a persuasive essay in which you need to take only one side. Keep in mind that when writing a persuasive essay against cloning, you need to mention various disadvantages of this technology. Some of the following facts might be of some help.
- According to Wikipedia, cloning can facilitate a divide among the groups of people. This is a relatively significant drawback of human cloning, so you can mention it in your essay.
- Another important and widely known drawback of human cloning is the fact that cloning is against morality and religious ethics. Some people are against cloning because they consider that cloning of humans will result in people becoming creators, and this will certainly challenge the authority of God. Religion definitely represents a motivating factor that might persuade you to take a side against the technology of human cloning. Many researches on cloning of human beings are entirely devoted to the moral side of this technology. As a tip to writing an essay on cloning, you might consider discussing the ethical viewpoint on cloning in your paper. Ethical side of the question greatly contributes to the argumentation against human cloning. You can use some of the basic ideas regarding the morality of cloning in your paper to make it more consistent and persuasive.
- One more drawback of cloning is that it can be used as a means of human exploitation. Although this point of view can be argued about as it seems more like a topic for science-fiction movie, still there is an opinion that some people might use cloning for their unlawful personal interests or crime. That is why it is argued that cloning should not become part of the society. Otherwise, the consequences might be drastic. You can reflect this idea in your paper and present a few revolutionary thoughts on what will become of the world if cloning takes a common place in the society. If you want to get some more information on how to write cloning essays, check out our blog.
You might also consider writing an animal cloning essay if you have an option to choose the specific topic for your essay. However, if you are not sure that cloning essay is something you can successfully deal with, you can always order it on our website. Make the right choice and don’t hesitate to place an order!