List Of 10 Research Paper Topics Related To Marine Biology
The term marine biology deals with organisms which live in the ocean or rather it can be said that marine biology deals with marine life. This is a very rich area of study and there are so many species of plants as well as organisms that inhabit the ocean. The term deals with not only the trenches deep down but also with the coral reefs and the areas where there is a lot of kelp, in addition to the plants which flower in these salty environments.
Marine biology has a number of areas where dissertation can be carried out. 10 dissertation essay topics are as follows:
- Research regarding the coastal region, the resources that are abundant there, what are the effects, causes, advantages and benefits of the dunes, what is the cause of the erosion of the shoreline and so many similar topics.
- An essay on the diseases that aquatic and marine life suffers from, homework on the causes of these diseases, how they can be immunized as well as what are the effects of these diseases.
- A topic of research could be on the different kinds of oysters, how they can be cultivated
- The organisms which abound in the ocean, homework on what are the processes where each of these organisms is connected with the other
- What are the dead zones, how many are they, why are they caused, have they increased or decreased and what are the reasons for it
- The effect of the change of climate on the level of the sea, a number of rising sea levels, what are the causes, how can it be stemmed, what will be the effects if not controlled.
- Freelance work on how nutrients in the coastal region, as well as the estuaries, are being polluted, the cause and effects, how it ties up with the larger picture
- The effect of pollution on all life, freelance work on the toxicology, what are the risks as well as the kind of pollutants of the oceans and the ocean beds
- How aquatic vegetation is being affected as a result of the rise in temperature as well as waters being polluted
- Thesis on how can coastal communities be strengthened and further developed so that they are made stronger and they do not endanger the marine environment.
These and so many other thesis topics can be chosen for marine biology research papers.
Marine Environmental Research publishes original research papers on chemical, physical, and biological interactions in the oceans and coastal waters. The journal serves as a forum for new information on biology, chemistry, and toxicology and syntheses that advance understanding of marine environmental processes.
Submission of multidisciplinary studies is encouraged. Studies that utilize experimental approaches to clarify the roles of anthropogenic and natural causes of changes in marine ecosystems are especially welcome, as are those studies that represent new developments of a theoretical or conceptual aspect of marine science. All papers published in this journal are reviewed by qualified peers prior to acceptance and publication. Examples of topics considered to be appropriate for the journal include, but are not limited to, the following:
– The extent, persistence, and consequences of change and the recovery from such change in natural marine systems
– The biochemical, physiological, and ecological consequences of contaminants to marine organisms and ecosystems
– The biogeochemistry of naturally occurring and anthropogenic substances
– Models that describe and predict the above processes
– Monitoring studies, to the extent that their results provide new information on functional processes
– Methodological papers describing improved quantitative techniques for the marine sciences.